Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mike Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 17:14:13 -0800
Sven, I think this is twice now I have seen you give this answer to
getting rid of the login window.  How does one know if the .NET
Framework is needed?  If I have to ask, probably I don't, but does my
computer need it to communicate, process, etc. in a passive way.  I
don't need .NET....... to develop tools or web page activities or such
like.  To date, like many, I am a user not a developer.  I looked at the
site you provided; while I could read the words, I didn't get the warm
fuzzies that I had "arrived" (grin) so I don't think I need .NET..... but don't some
programs I might use need it?

Mike Williams

Sven wrote:

Hi Brenda,

Did you install "Microsoft .NET Framework Version 1.1" from Windows Update?
If so, do you need it? If you answered "Yes" and "No", you can uninstall it
from Add or Remove Programs in Control Panel. Restart and that should solve
the problem. You can read more about .NET Framework here:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/netframework/

Sven Swanson, Sr.