Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ray Parrish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 2009 00:37:27 -0800
Then you must be in Windows, because Firefox in Ubuntu Linux has that
where I said it was. I have Windows as a dual boot on here, but don't
use it much anymore. Sorry about the mix up, I thought they were both
the same.

Later, Ray Parrish

--
Human reviewed index of links about the computer
http://www.rayslinks.com

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml