Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2012 12:29:08 -0400
Hi again,

In addition to my last comment,

 * New link below maybe useful not only for you but many other readers as well

This is where to get Win7 incl. SP1   ISO downloads for updating your ISO.

http://softgil.com/archives/554

Peter E.

From: "Eugene Johnson"

Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2012 7:01 PM

To: <[log in to unmask]>

Subject: [PCSOFT] Upgrade windows 7 on new system

I'm trying to do a fresh clean install of Windows 7 on a new hard drive

(Seagate Barracuda ST31000524AS 1TB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5")

CPU: Intel i5-2500k

GigaByte GA Z77 DS3H

Installing proceeds as normally, until it restarts at Completing installation

 then the error message "Windows setup could not configure windows to run on this computer's hardware" will pop up.

I have restarted process several times but same results

Ideas appreciated

Gene Johnson

                         support at our website:

                          http://freepctech.com