Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 16:38:12 -0400
There are several ways to do this, so do not be surprised at the
answers you get...
(ALSO: I have Win95b, so this "might" be a tad different...)
Close all your programs, etc. You might have to re-boot.
Right click on your desktop in a plain blank area.
In the little box you get hit "Properties".
In the next box hit the Settings "Tab".
While you are there, put a check in the:
"Center dialog boxes" box, if you have that setting.
In the rectangle marked "Display area", drag the little pointer
(the top one if you have two) as far to the right as it will go.
This "should" be safe, if you have the proper display adapter,
video drivers, and monitor selected and installed.
(Any problems, re-start in SafeMode, and do the same thing.)
After the system changes the screen, you should be able to see
more than you used to be able to, INCLUDING the top of that
"missing" box...  Get "it" on the screen, and drag it up into the
upper left hand corner of the screen. (Just to be safe.)
Re-size the screen again if you want, and when done,
Right click on the desktop again, hit "Arrange Icons"
by "something" or Auto Arrange, and you should be done.
PS: I have found this to be "mostly" caused by dynamic
screen resolution changes that are not "quite" recognized
by Windows properly.    Good luck,    Rick Glazier