Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Chin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Mar 1998 15:46:11 -0500
At 11:51 AM 3/20/1998 Ron Taylor  wrote:

>> configuring  Windows 95 as a network
>>server will speed things up a bit. The increased performance
>>may not be discernable; it depends on the system you have.
>
>How do I setup a Windows 95 computer as a network server?

Ron:

You cannot truly set up a Windows 95 based PC as a standalone
server. You can share resources in a peer-to-peer environment
using the built-in Win95 network.

This thread explored the performance tweaking of Win95 by
configuring a system with plenty of RAM as a network PC,
as opposed to the default Desktop PC or the Laptop setting
in CONTROL PANEL - SYSTEM - PERFORMANCE -
FILE SYSTEM - HARD DISK

Changing this setting to Network server does not make your
PC a network server; it only provides hard drive enhancements
to a system working as a network server. A stand alone PC (as
in this thread) would gain some performance improvement by
using this setting, provided it had plenty of RAM.

We really didn't get into network building per se, which ought to
be addressed in the PCBUILD mailing list.

Regards,

John Chin