Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 21 Feb 2006 17:41:44 -0800
Depending on the format of your saved video, you might look at freeware
VirtualDub:
http://www.virtualdub.org/index
However, it will only read mpg1 and avi files.

Also, Microsoft Movie Maker might work for you. If this freeware is not good
enough, then you may look at commercial video editing software. You can get
some older versions through discount sellers such as softwareoutlet.com for
as little as $5 or so.

Peter