Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Orf Bartrop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jun 2005 11:48:12 +1000
Another benefit of tab browsing is that you can be reading an
article and click on links and open them in a new tab without
interrupting your reading of the original document. When finished
reading, go to the next tab to read its contents, etc. etc. without
ever leaving the browser or having to back or forward pages.

Orf

--

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml