Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Don Kendrew <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 May 1999 23:57:49 -0400
I hope this isn't off topic for this list. . .

I have a client, a Secondary School History Professor, who is taking
sabbatical this year in Europe. We're creating a web site to chronicle his
travels, tracing the route of expansion of the Roman Empire, and need
communication between us.

Now the question. . . he would like to have an ISP in Europe, that he can
reach, by local dial-up in whatever country he is in at the time, by
calling a local, in-country number. He would then sign up with an account
at email.com, so that his students and friends could reach him by E-Mail
forwarded from his email.com account.

What he needs is something like AOL and other national service providers
offer in the USA, except he will be in Europe.

Does anyone have knowledge of such an international ISP? The countries he
will be visiting are England, France, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Egypt,
Tunis, Spain, and Greece. Yes I know that a couple of these countries are
in Africa. . . but the European destinations are the most important to this
gentleman.

Thanks in advance, and if this is off topic you could email off the list.

Don Kendrew

                            The NOSPIN Group
                            http://nospin.com