Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 May 2002 05:11:56 -0400
When I got my XP computer (Networked with my old Win98 machine) I used the
XP files and settings transfer wizard to move the program files I wanted to
the XP computer. I didn't have the install disk for Illustrator (Lent to my
sister) so I just copied the relevant folder and all is working fine. I'm
not sure if I was just lucky, and I haven't taken the time to investigate.
Does anyone know offhand?
The Files and settings wizard says it will not transfer programs, but I
suspect it transferred enough information to make this possible.
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>