Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 May 2004 08:13:36 -0700
Why not use the "Replace All" feature of the find/replace action in Word?
You can specify to replace formatting without changing the text. It does not
seem that a macro is necessary to do what you want to do. If you explain in
more detail what action you specifically want to perform, perhaps more help
can be offered.

Peter
The NoSpin Group

                       http://freepctech.com/rode