Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 15:06:35 -0500
At 10:22 PM 2/15/99 +0800, you wrote:
>Hi Dave,
>
>Backorifice is a new Trojan that can give scrupulous hackers access to
your computer making it
>in a way like a server. I was informed by my ISP that through this it is
also possible to get
>your password. There is a good program though to clean and protect your
system and it is
>freeware. You may download from this site:

It is not generally a good idea to use the "quickfix"  magic removers for
these types of trojans  there are WAY too many programs out there these
days that Claim to remove a trojan like this when in reality they Install
yet another more damaging trojan/virus.( i am NOT  saying this is one of
those however you do need to be very careful)...  your Best bet is to Clean
it up yourself..   most of the  anti virus software cant/wont clean this up
for you...  they will FIND it but wont get rid of it..  they even recommend
doing it manually...  you can find FULL removal directions at
http://split.netset.com/hackfix     for this and Many other trojans... hope
that helps some.... and by all means if you have ANY questions in this area
 feel free to email me

Christy Duncan

Forever trust in who you are... and nothing else matters!

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html