Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Joel BLuming <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Feb 1999 23:29:02 -0500
Dear Frank,

There is an "any folder option in the "send to" right click menu choice.
I think it is installed with Powertoys from MS. You get a choice of
"move" or "copy" and you can select the folder

Joel Bluming
ICQ #5875120

On Mon, 1 Feb 1999 19:37:37 -1000 "David Farrington <><"
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
>Schuang wrote:
>
>> A "Move To" command in the right click menu would be useful. Is
>there any
>> application that can be used to add this command? Thanks for any
>advice.
>>
>> Frank Ooi
>>

>Frank, I have not done this but I would hold the shift key down while
>using
>the copy command in the right click menu. It might work.
>
>David <><
>
>                Curious about the people moderating your
>                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
>                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]