Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 2008 10:46:31 -0400
Hi Dottie,

No you're not "married" to Windows Messenger .<grin>
There are a couple of ways to do it.
The following links will give you the methods - use whichever is
clearest to you.
http://www.pchell.com/support/removemessenger.shtml
http://www.cezeo.com/tips-and-tricks/windows-messenger/
http://www.helpwithwindows.com/WindowsXP/tune-05.html
http://www.broomeman.com/support/wsdsblwm.html
http://www.dougknox.com/xp/tips/xp_messenger_remove.htm

Peter E.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [PCSOFT] Windows Messenger Icon
From: Dottie <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: 14-Apr-2008 1:16:01 PM

The Windows Messenger Icon is displayed on my task bar and since I NEVER
use Messenger I would like to remove it.  When I right click on the icon
and then click "exit" I get the following message:

"There are other applications currently using features provided by
Windows Messenger.  You must close these other applications before you
can exit Windows Messenger.  These applications may include Outlook,
Outlook Express, MSN Explorer and Internet Explorer."

I went to the control panel (add/remove) but Messenger does not appear
in the list of programs.  I thought I could remove it that way.

Does this mean I am married to Windows Messenger and have to live with
it even it I don't use it?  Thanks in advance for any and all suggestions.

Dottie Hoch

                      visit our download web page at:
                   http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml