Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ludovic d'Anchald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 07:45:46 +0200
Or, if you want your app to be loaded AFTER Windows is loaded and BEFORE the
user logs on, I guess you may add an entry in the registry (beware if you're
not familiar with editing it !) in either the keys :

* HKLM/Software/Microsoft/Windows/Run (but I think apps there load AFTER
logon). That's where, for instance, my VirusScan loads

* HKLM/Software/Microsoft/Windows/RunServices (I'm quite positive about this
being the place where they load before logon, but your app may crash,
because of some driver not loaded reason --cant tell you more !)

Good luck

Ludovic d'Anchald

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html