Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Lorna Voskuilen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 21:32:23 +0200
Dear Ryder,

Had a (slightly) similar problem - some of my fonts in WordPerfect went
funny;
although the name was correct the font displayed and printed incorrectly
- it
didn't map to another font, it was still there. I didn't check any other
programs - just uninstalled the font and then re-installed it, which
fixed the
problem. I have no idea what causes this, but it does seem to happen
from time
to time. It may be worth a try to uninstal and then re-install one of
the
'normal' fonts that are okay in Windows but not okay in Word - if it
works for
one, you could do the same with the others.

Lorna