Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Doug Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 10:19:47 -0400
I think that the keyboard.sys in Win 98 pure DOS works similarly to MSDOS
6.22.  You can get the instructions on setting up config.sys and
autoexec.bat for the UK keyboard at:

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q117/8/50.asp

Hope this helps,

Doug

At 8/7/2001 04:02 PM, Bill Craven wrote:

>At work we have some new Hitachi laptops with W98 loaded.
>... The Dos program will not work correctly in a Dos window so must be run
>in pure Dos. The keyboard layout is easily changed in W98 and that's no
>problem. When it's run up in Dos it 'runs' the American keyboard layout (I
>think) when it needs to be British. ...anyone point me in the right
>direction please?

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml