Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Al Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Mar 2004 11:21:51 -0800
I'm not aware of an option to hide anything that's displayed in add/remove, so perhaps you're looking for "Internet
Explorer", rather than "Microsoft Internet Explorer and Internet Tools" ? If you find it in 'add/remove', select it
then hit the 'add/remove' button. That should give you 3 options - one of which should be 'repair Internet
Explorer'. Repairing I.E. may not solve your problem, however, I believe Win98 has 'System File Checker' (start /
run then type sfc), which may weed out the problem. If not, let us know... hth

Al Thompson

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Sowders"
Subject: [PCSOFT] Help, Please, any part of this

> I've run up against a problem I've never had before and can't find help with .
> This was posted 2 days ago. Got one suggestion, off list, to repair Internet Explorer 5.5. Trouble is, it is not
listed in the Add/Remove applet, so how do I repair it. ?? Or it a Windows 98 problem ?
> Also the original inquiry ( copied below ) still needs an answer, PLEASE, someone give me some help on any part
or all of it. I know there are experts out there who have the answer, so  I would really appreciate any help
getting this cleared up. THANKS  John

> Previuos submission------
>
> Suddenly on this Gateway computer,using Windows 98, it takes about 2
> minutes for it to open the SAVE AS and/or the OPEN WITH windows, and it
> ALWAYS disconnects me from the internet between the time I click on the
> site to save or open , and when that window comes up. It used to open
> immediately, like in 2 to 3 seconds.
>
> Also, the curser is locked up until the Open With , or the Save As
> window comes up..
>
>  I've run my Norton anti- virus scan, and also checked out both drives
> with  Trend Micro's Housecall, and found nothing.
>
>  Nothing new has been downloaded  except Call-Wave, and I have disabled
> it, with no change.
>
>  Help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated, especially since
> I'm over three quarters of a century old, and not to experienced with a
> computer.
>
>  THANKS for any help.  John

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml