Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dan Shaughnessy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 23:23:20 -0600
I'm not sure I exactly understand this problem.  But, if you mean you have
READ mail in your inbox and you can't see it:  Click on VIEW, then hold your
cursor over CURRENT VIEW, a menu will slide out enabling you to click on
VIEW ALL MESSAGES.  Perhaps at some time it was changed to VIEW unread
messages, in which case, that all you will see.

Dan Shaughnessy

>My problem is that I have mail in my inbox of outlook express but am unable
>to see them any ideas on how to fix this problem

                            The NOSPIN Group
                            http://nospin.com