Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Cindy Meyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 08:02:41 -0500
The user deleted a program without going through add/remove programs.  The result was Windows would not boot up at all.  I ended up reinstalling windows from the cd and
installed it right over the windows directory that was there and it worked fine.  Thanks for your response.

--
Cindy Meyer
Computer Technician