Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Norman Ushijima <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 19:43:23 -0500
Hi!

   I have a question concerning the Quicktime 5 media player.  Why do I get a broken quicktime logo when trying to download a program?  This is the first time
I have run across a download utilizing Quicktime.

   Tried searching the Apple/Quicktime website for answers.  The tests that they offer to see if the player and plug-ins are installed correctly show that everthing is fine.  I clicked on the movie trailer and got sound and a blank screen.  Tried downloading the player again, but couldn't connect to the "public server".  Waded through their support area and, probably, the closest thing to my problem concerns a firewall.  So, exited ZA and attempted to download the utility again--same result, broken logo.  (Didn't want to modify any of my port setting as per their recommendation).  Quicktime Player runs smoothly, otherwise.

   My old HP has win98se, 128mb, 400mhz and ZA (free version).  And all other downloads--non-quicktime--are no problem.

   Thank you for any suggestions you can give me.

Norman

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml