Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Almanza Shelton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 2006 16:33:52 -0800
Hi There,
  Go to Control Panel, then click on Internet Options icon. The Internet Properties
  dialog box will open. There you will see the Temporary Internet Files box with
  three (3) options, Delete Cookies, Delete Files, Settings. Click on Settings and
  it will open window with the options that you are looking for.

GeneralStuff <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  Isn't there a setting (somewhere) that permits automatic clearing of Temporary Internet Files everytime you close Internet Explorer? I have looked everywhere I can think to look in browser options.

Thanks,
AnnaSummers

PCSOFT's List Owner's:
Bob Wright