Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Lance Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Sep 1998 19:08:58 +0900
No "undelete" that I know of that's native to Win95.  But there are third-
party apps like Norton that are designed to handle this.  Just don't use
your drive (write to it) until you get the information off of it.  Once it's been
overwritten, you're probably SOL.

Lance

On 18 Sep 98, at 22:57, Don L Weckler wrote:

> Hello All
>
> Is there a "undelete" command to use in WIN 95  OSR2, or some other
> recovery software that can restore deleted files?
>  I used the shift key when I deleted some of the "WRONG" Quicken data
> files after moving the program from C: to D: drive.

                                  -----
        **Need help with PCSOFT mailing list? Send an Email to:**