Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Kristen K Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 20:52:45 -0400
Thanks for your help, but I'm missing something.  I'm comfortable with
the concept of "Save As.."Mac, but how do I read them in originally from
the Mac formatted ZIP drive?  Since the computer reads it as an
unformatted drive, I can't bring them into my PC to begin with.

Thanks,

Kristen Smith

On Mon, 26 Apr 1999 18:10:55 -0400 John Meyer <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
>At 12:01 PM 4/26/99 -0000, you wrote:
>>As I recall, have not done it for a while, if using Pagemaker, the
>files are
>>usable by either the IBM and/or the Mac versions. TIFF files if saved
>in the
>>proper format (there are many TIFF formats) can be read by both IBM
>and Mac.
>>
>>Otherwise check with QuarterDeck. They have a program to convert
>file
>formats.
>>
>>Daniel Wysocki
>>Twin*.*Star Computers
>>
>>----------
>>From:  Kristen K Smith [SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
>>
>>Hello!  I have been asked at work to convert 15 PageMaker and TIFF
>files
>>from a Mac ZIP disk to IBM PC format.  Does anyone have any advice
>on
>

>It depends on what version of PageMaker the Mac files were and what
>version
>the PageMaker on your PC is.  If they're the same (say 6.5), just give
>all
>of the Mac pagemaker files an extension of .p65 and open them up in
>the
>pagemaker on the IBM.  No problem.
>The tiff files are just as easily transferred.  Just give all of the
>Mac
>Tiffs a .tif extention on their names and open them in whatever
>program you
>want to use.
>
>             PCSOFT maintains many useful files for download
>              on our web site - visit our download page at:
>                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html