Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Gary Wigle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Jun 2005 21:49:45 -0400
Hi

I had the same thing happen to me. All I did was pick a different wallpaper
for the desktop and that was the end of the unwanted icon. I don't know why
it worked.

Gary

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Laurel Schmalz
Sent: Saturday, June 18, 2005 11:20 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] desktop shortcut icons

I can ALWAYS count on all of you for the help I need. You have never
failed me yet. You will never know how much I appreciate all of you.

I have Windows XP and I made some shortcut desktop icons from a game disk
to games I play frequently. The icons that appeared on the desktop were
larger than "normal" icons and have an "x" in the corner. I deleted the
icons from my desktop but the blank boxes remain on my desktop and cannot
be deleted or accessed in any way than I have found. No clicking (right
or left) or searching helps me access or get rid of these blank boxes.
They cannot be moved either. Please help me get rid of these pests .

Thanks for your help.

Laurel Schmalz

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>