Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 3 Apr 2009 20:49:15 -0400
Thanks Dave -- but I have not run Norton for over five years now!  For
awhile there after I ditched Symantec, I was very happy with Trend
Micro's P-C-Cillin, but since they redeveloped their software for
high-speed connections, I've abandoned that as well.  So far I haven't
had any major problems with AVG Free, just that little glitch I mentioned.

My computer's hard drive crashed just before New Year's, and I was
without a computer for the entire month of January.  Since I got it
back, with a new HD and more memory, I reinstalled Mozilla Firefox as my
browser, and Mozilla Thunderbird as my email client.  I've been thinking
very seriously of doing away with Micros**t altogether and going with
Ubuntu now, but that will probably have to wait 'til I have a connection
better than this slow dudgeon of a dial-up connection...  I feel like
I'm trying to drive an ox-cart on an Interstate!  LOL!

Joyce in SE Ohio

David Nager wrote:
> Joyce,
> If you had any other antivirus, or spam checkers running, you will have a
> problem with Norton and uninstalling and reinstalling probably wont work
> either. Did you call their support number ? I have not called them in a
> while but they usually resolve the problem. There also is a Norton uninstall
> that wipes anything Norton out of your registry. By the way, you are
> installing it on Windows XP Right ?
> Dave

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!