Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Kenneth V. Vickery" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 15:24:30 -0400
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Windows Menu in columns
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 08:09:12 -0400
From: "Kenneth V. Vickery" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Some time ago, someone in the list showed how to change the registry to
force the windows menu to appear in parallel columns versus the "windows
98/SE?" single file format.  I made the change in my registry and it has
worked well.  But now, many days later and having upgraded to ME, I have
too many programs listed in columns to fit on the screen and now need to
find the reference.
Anyone know where it is?
TIA,
Ken

I tried your suggestion:
HKEY_LOCAL-mACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\explorer\Advanced\StartMenuScroolPrograms

and found it set to "false".  I changed it to "true" and rebooted my
machine.  No effect.  Start-programs menu still shows up in three
parallel columns with anther column off the screen.  Got another
suggestion?

TIA,
Ken

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: