Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Donald Gaither <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 12:58:30 -0500
Hi,
        Do you have a printer installed?  Some programs won't allow you to see all
of the fonts unless there is a printer installed.  If you do not have one
installed, installing one might fix your problem (it doesn't matter if the
printer exists, Windows just sometimes needs to think it does.)

Donald Gaither

-----Original Message-----
From:   Mark Rode [SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
Sent:   Monday, August 16, 1999 1:01 AM
To:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:        [PCSOFT] Missing fonts in Word 2000 Wordpad

I have around 100 fonts installed in Windows 2000. They are all there in
the folder and are available to me in every application except Word 2000 OR
Word Pad . In these two applications the only font I can use is Roman 10CPI
because it is a substitute for Arial ..which is my default font. At first I
suspected a corrupt font until I realized that this was occurring only in
Word and Word pad.

I can find nothing about this at the MS Knowledge base...has anyone seen
anything like this before ?
Does any one know of a utility that will test my fonts for corruption ?

Thanks

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: