Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
tannis zamora <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Aug 2009 02:56:37 -0700
I am receiving the following error when I attempt to read my YAHOO MAIL.  This error started a few weeks back when Yahoo was working on the different "groups" and had sent out an email alerting group owners that maintenance was going to be performed.

My computer is a Dell 2400 Dimension, XP PRO.  I use Firefox updated to latest version.  DSL with ATT

I have updated my Java, Java Script, I have checked for ANY UPDATES needed for any of my software and all are up to date.  I have ran AVG, Spybot, My Reg Clean, Malvareb Malware, and updated Windows Operating system.

I am just at a loss to what else to do.  I wrote Yahoo Mail tech support and nothing they suggested has resolved the issue.  I went into add/remove and removed several different programs and went to CDNET and d/l them fresh.  Nothing seems to work.

Does anyone have any ideas?

I get the message by reading an email, deleting it, going to the next message and reading, deleting so on and so forth.  Each message to delete takes a while to delete, and I always know when that "script" message is coming because at the bottom on my screen the words "yieldmanager" comes up.  After several seconds then that script message box will appear.  At the time this is taking place, it is as if my computer if frozen.  I cannot go to another screen.

THis is the message I am receiving.  Also, when I click on "DO NOT ASK ME AGAIN"; It makes NO DIFFERENCE.  That message comes back.

thank you for any help you can offer.

A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script will complete.

Script: http://mail.yimg.com/d/combo?/mg/6_1_1/js/yui_utils.js&/mg/6_1_1/js/core.js&bc/bc_2.0.4.js&/mg/6_1_1/js/darla.js&/uh/js/uh-1.3.2.js&/mg/6_1_1/js/async.js&/ult/ylc_1.9.js&/mg/6_1_1/js/imboot.js&/gx/d5/js/combo/init/us/cda20ff5aba13f6d1be209301383f49b_1.js:1

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!