Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2008 23:22:47 -0500
Hi Jessi,

Here are some other suggestions:
As to the downloading - it is possible that your daughter's ISP blocks
exe files as well.It does for email,but I don't know if it is for
downloading as well.
It could be her browser settings as well or IP settings.

It sounds like you want her to have AVG.That's fine,but there are others.
To send the AVG file to her, I recommend to zip the file
(r-click > Send To > Compressed (zipped) folder.
Then use YouSendIt  http://www.yousendit.com/ to upload the file.
She will get confirmation to pick it up and download it to her computer.
The file is large AVG - 33.1 MB + update 6.9 MB = 40 MB
http://free.grisoft.com/doc/downloads-products/us/frt/0?prd=aff

However, in contrast look at Avira -free 17 MB
It has one of the best detection records
http://www.free-av.com/antivirus/allinonen.html
 From CNet-Download.com
http://xiefuh.notlong.com
Again,zip it if she can't download this one and YouSendIt :)

Peter E.