Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Donald Rex Gaither <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Sep 1998 09:48:19 -0400
>I currently have Windows 95 OSR/2 (ver. 4.00.950B) installed on
my Computer.

>I would like to partition my hard drive with Fat 32 so I can
use more space.
>However, I do not wish to update to Windows 98, nor do I wish
to install IE4
>on my computer.  Can anyone guide me how to accomplish this
task??  What are the
>components required for using Fat32 under Windows 95?
>
>Mukesh

Hi,
    The only required component is Windows 95B, which you have.
Unfortunately, to get it to run FAT 32 requires to either
repartion (destroying all your information on the HD) or a third
party software (like Partion Magic).  If you want to
repartition, create a boot disk that runs your CD drive and has
the files fdisk and format.  Boot off this disk.  Run fdisk and
choose Yes to do you wish to enable large hard drive support.
Delete your primary partions (and any others you want to) and
then recreate them.  Your machine will reboot.  Run Format on
the c drive.  Now you can reinstall Win95 and everything else.
Partition Magic on the other hand will allow you to convert to
FAT32 without destroying your data. I have only used it once, so
am not familiar enough to explain the steps to you.

HTH,
Donald Gaither

                                  -----
        **Need help with PCSOFT mailing list? Send an Email to:**