Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 1999 09:50:36 -0500
I finally solved this problem -----

I was working at the client site and decided to work through the lunch
hour.  Most of them left for lunch, two stayed.  When they started the
microwave, all three PCs went nuts.

The client said "Oh... yeah... that happens everytime we use the
microwave..... is it important?"

Needless to say, the PCs are now on an isolated, dedicated circuit, but
the problems still persisted.  I finally resolved all the problems by
selecting the CMOS option to RESET TO DEFAULT SETTINGS.

Even though each PC has a UPS, the microwave was sending something through
the line that scrambled the CMOS.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting        Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol     International Webmasters Association
410-543-8996                MS Site Builder Network - Level 2 member
=====

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html