Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Lynn Batson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Aug 1999 02:42:31 -0600
I think i made a mistake... i used some software that removed Internet Explorer from win98, it deleted IE files/directories, and then by using the explorer bar from 95.. but keeping everything else win98.

My problem...

I don't think this is good, i think it alters things that's just not worth messin up and i want win98 back to its working original state.  As it stated if i didn't want this 98lite program on my computer and wanted 98 back, all i had to do was reinstall windows98... but after i had done that, IE didn't work, in fact the .exe file for IE wasn't even there amongst many files to make it run and it's just one huge mess.

I'm thinking the only way i can get myself out of this mess, is format the HD and reinstall win98, i really dread doing this.. for i don't yet have a good backup drive connected to my system... So i was wondering if someone could tell me if they have used this 98lite (the IE-Remover program) and if their having problems with it and went back to the original 98, or if they are liking the results of the 98lite software.

also, i was wondering if someone as i mentioned could give me some ideas to get everything back to its normal state as if 98 wasn't messed with, or if a format and re-install is about the only way i'm gonna get things so their not messin up and working properly...

any help would be greatly appreciated, i am currently running with the ie removed, it's worth it till i can come up with what to do or know what my options are... it's better then if i installed 98 over it and tried to live with it that way.

         PCSOFT only works if you contribute. Send your messages
              to be posted to: [log in to unmask]