Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2006 08:13:37 EDT

In a message dated 10/26/2006 2:43:34 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

I am  having a problem.  I've burned a collection of songs to a cd so I  can
play in my vehicle, but it won't play.  If it put it in the  computer it
plays fine.

Kay,
 I don't know if this will apply to your problem but I have had CD-Rs  that
would progressively
get worse with skipping till they were unplayable in auto players. I found
that recording at the slowest speed seemed to solve this problem. Might be
worth  a try?

-Phil-