Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Joseph Lambert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 17:21:53 -0500
Jim,  I have my 3.11 disks and the Cardfile.exe is on disk 4.  I am
confused about the cab id. There is no reference on the disk regarding
the cab.  I have tried several of the extract commands but nothing seems
to work.  You have probably surmised that I haven't used the extract
command before.  Will you shed further light on this subject for me?
Thanks

Jim Meagher wrote:

> David,
>
> If you still have your old Win3.x diskettes, you can use the EXTRACT
> command to "pull" the card file program out of it's cabinet.  It will work
> in any flavor of windows 9x.  (You may need to extract a DLL or two to go
> with it.)

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>