Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 10 Jun 2011 12:33:52 +0930
Quite a few mouse problems are because of the surface you are using, the
newer optical sensors do strange things on shiny surfaces. Make sure you are
using a matt surface or better still a mouse mat.

Robert

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of John Green
Sent: Friday, 10 June 2011 9:50 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] wandering curser!

I have had a similar issue. When I click on an item it will often double
click, this is quite a problem as an accidental double click is not fun, at
first I thought it was a corrupted driver, so I removed the driver for the
Microsoft Intellimouse (IR type) then re-installed it after a restart, same
thing happened. I got a new mouse, and it solved it for a week or two so I
tried a Logitech IR mouse, same results, I tried making verry fast click
settings as well as verry slow... still no help, I just need to learn to
make Long Clicks... I believe I have a bug, but nothing has found it. (I use
Kaspersky Internet security 2011, and Malwarebytes Pro, (paid version)
nothing has been identified...

so if you do find help please post it here...