Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dreamer's Den <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 08:56:54 -0500
> Excuse this real basic question. I just can't seem to find my
> answer. A while ago I had my win95 dialler set to auto dial if I
> download email or if I used Netscape.  I remember seeing a little
> checkbox to set up the autodial process. Once checked the system
> would autodial on demand.

Hi,

I want to thank everyone who replied. I found the info I needed on
the Microsoft Personal support center. The fix was very easy.

from
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q162/8/09.asp

To create a hands-free or single-click Dial-Up Networking
connection once the Dial-Up Networking 1.3 Upgrade has been
installed, follow these steps:

1.In My Computer, double-click Dial-Up Networking.

2.Click one of the Dial-Up Networking connection icons.

3.On the Connections menu, click Settings.

4.On the General tab, make sure the Prompt For Information
Before Dialing check box is cleared.

NOTE: If the server being connected to requires a user name and
password, the user name and password must already be
entered, and the Save Password check box must be selected.

5.Click OK.

After following these steps you can complete a connection
simply by double-clicking the connection icon, or by clicking the
connection with the right mouse button and then clicking
Connect.

the personl support center can be found at...
http://support.microsoft.com/support/default.asp?

Thanks again for the help.

Dave Thuillier    Chief scripter & Master of the arcane web at
Dreamer's Den Game Shoppe    mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.dreamersden.com

.

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html