Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ben Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Mar 1998 19:19:11 -0500
In explorer go to view/folderoptions/file types. (This may be a little
different if you aren't running IE 4.0, I don't remember).  You can also
still use file manager.  Just type winfile in the run box and go to
file/associations and type in jpg.  If you just want to change the
association, you can shift-right click on a .jpg file select what you want
to use and check the always use box.

Ben Moore
-