Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Dent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 May 2004 02:07:01 -0700
Ann,

I'll give you the short version. For all practical purposes protecting your
computer with Zone Alarm will keep out all intruders. You can prove it to
yourself by getting a intrusion monitor (Black Ice or other). Before Zone
Alarm is installed the typical computer user will get many attempts by
hackers to penetrate the user's computer (of which some my succeed).  After
Zone alarm is installed Black Ice will report no attempts. Zone Alarm is
iron clad protection (if set up properly). Of course a router (hardware)
can provide the same or slightly better protection at a cost.

RoboForm is also a great program. It's information handling protects your
passwords and other critical information from prying eyes. No need to do
all that you are doing. Read the information on protection of your personal
data on the RoboForm web site.

As far as getting stuff off your computer goes, if someone extremely
talented has targeted your computer and is willing to devote considerable
effort to the task, then yes it is possible - but not probable!

So don't worry too much any more. It is far more dangerous to put credit
card receipts or personal information in the trash without shredding.

Good luck with your security.

J. Dent

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com