Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
E B Lund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 May 2005 23:52:06 -0500
I sent this once, but it was rejected for obscenities even though I was just copying what was being reported by McAfee.  Hopefully it will now pass muster.

William Closure
----- Original Message -----
From: E B Lund<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
To: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, May 02, 2005 1:04 AM
Subject: question on firewall

OK, have been using McAfee's firewall and don't quite know what to think of some of the information I get from it.  In one case I used the "get more information" option and the "registrant view" and this is what I got:

Header reads McAfee Personal Firewall Plus: 65.54.206.43 (Watson.Microsoft.com)

Registrant View tab

Registrant Information
Whois Server Version 1.3

Aborting search records found . . .

MICROSOFT.COM.WAREZ.AT.TOPLIST.GULLI.COM
MICROSOFT.COM.WANNDOODOO.COM
MICROSOFT.COM.SUX.BUT.PYROFREAK.ORG.RULEZ.AND.DIOXTECH.NET.DELETED.GANDI.NET
MICROSOFT.COM.SMELLS.SIMPLECODES.COM
MICROSOFT.COM.SHOULD.GIVE.UP.BECAUSE.LINUXISGOD.COM
MICROSOFT.COM.RAWKZ.MUH.WERLD.MENTALFLOSS.CA
MICROSOFT.COM.COM.OHMYGODITBURNS.COM
MICROSOFT.COM.LIVES.AT.SHAUNEWING.COM
MICROSOFT.COM.IS.NOT.AS.COOL.AS.SIMPLECODES.COM
MICROSOFT.COM.IS.IN.BED.WITH.CURTYV.COM
MICROSOFT.COM.IS.GOD.BECOUSE.UNIXSUCKS.COM
MICROSOFT.COM.IS.A.STEAMING.HEAP.OF.(deleted to remove bad words)
yada yada yada.

So, what does this all mean?

And, as long as I am asking, frequently I get registrant information such as QWEST.NET.STIRLINGSHINE.COM and QWEST.NET.EMT-INDUSTRIES.COM

Does any of this information really provide the average user with any useful information?

Thanks for your time.

William Closure

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml