Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Thomas Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2006 08:12:28 -0700
Here is the MS site that discuses additional licenses for XP.
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/home/howtobuy/addlic.mspx

My understanding is that the additional licenses can not be transferred
if you sell or give a computer away. In essence, the licenses stay with
you and do not go with the computers. The few dollars you save on each
licenses could end up not being worth it. Getting a separate legitimate
OS for each computer may be the better way to go.

Tom Mayer