Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Loy Pressley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 06:48:47 -0600
Good morning,

I have a friend who is not particularly computer literate who asked
me to help her with a problem.  I'm not having any luck with it, so
I'm hopeful that someone here can help out.

My friend recently bought a new Dell computer which came with Win XP
as the operating system. She is in the process of transferring all
her programs and data from the old computer.  She also has a web
site which she operates and maintains using MS FrontPage 2000.  She
is trying to install FrontPage 2000 on the new Dell computer but it
will not recognize her web site on the remote file server.  She
feels, and I do, too, that she should just be able to install
FrontPage 2000 on the computer with Win XP and then call up her web
site.  It does not find the web site at all, however.  She has
installed the web site back up files on the new computer and FP 2000
will not recognize the backup files which are now on the local hard
disk, either.

Computer data:  old computer is a Gateway running Win 98, 128 megs
ram, 20 gig hard drive using FrontPage 2000 for her web site.
New computer is a Dell 1.2 gig, 128 megs ram, running Win XP.
Both computers have a 56.6K modem and dial up access to the
internet.

Any help on how to go about getting Front Page 2000 to do everything
it should under Win XP would be greatly appreciated.

If more information is needed, please ask.

Thanks,

Loy

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml