Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jul 2011 01:48:22 -0400
Hi Mona,

I went to the forum you mentioned and someone had posted the link to the
previous version of Java.
http://getsatisfaction.com/stanza/topics/issue_opening_location_file_for_ebooks_on_windows_stanza_desktop

http://www.mediafire.com/?vvcm7xd8n0tvydd
jre 6u24 windows i586 s.exe
(15.98 MB)
http://download448.mediafire.com/ciwncd2qn85g/vvcm7xd8n0tvydd/jre-6u24-windows-i586-s.exe

Previously you could get older versions of java from the Java website. No
longer.
Also there was no problem keeping older versions to accommodate apps that
required
a certain version of Java.
That's changed too. You're now advised to uninstall all older versions,
because of security concerns.

But just to accommodate Stanza, install the jre 6u24  to keep Stanza
working.

Peter E.