Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Carroll Grigsby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 18:28:47 -0500
On Saturday 05 January 2002 04:42 pm, you wrote:
> I have been a member for quite a while now, over a year and I do not
> remember seeing this addressed.
>
> I have a Generic built computer.  I used to have a Compaq.  One of the
> features of my Compaq was I could run diagnostics on it.
>
> Is there any way I can run diagnostics with printout on this home built
> machine, I mean is there a generic diagnostic program available.  I hope I
> have asked the right question and supplied the necessary information.
>
> I keep getting fatal error messages.  I do not know what is wrong.  I do
> the maintenance on my system, scan and defrag every week, I have AVG anti
> virus software that is also run weekly.  Just cannot figure out what is
> going on.
>
> What I have is
>
> Pentium 2  Texram motherboard
>
> ATX format
>
> 350 MHZ
>
> 128 Ram   3 DIMM socket PC-100 SDRAM
>
> Windows 98 Second Edition
>
> 13 Gig HD
>
> Thanx for any help you can give me.  tannis zamora

Tannis:
Check out www.sisoftware.demon.co.uk/sandra. This is a shareware program that
I've found very useful. IIRC, there's a free version that doesn't have all of
the bells and whistles, but it is more than sufficient for most of us.
HTH,
Carroll Grigsby

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>