Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Paul Tiwana <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 04:49:48 -0400
This is a followup of Jim's reply to my ealier message in the PCSoft digest.

Jim,
When we install IE5 and NS browsers, they install their email programs with it.
So it is not wrong to say that they have thier email programs.  one can configure IE5 to use Eudora which I m using, but that is a separate issue.

I m aware of the Bcc feature, but it is not the same thing as writing just" list " or " friends" in Eudora and all the adresses r automaically entered there.
In Bcc one has to enter each address manually. I was asking if there was such a feature in Outlook Express where u enter only the list name ?

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html