Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Eugene Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2012 14:37:28 -0400
This computer was first set up to connect to the internet through another computer but now I want to direct connect it independently to the router.
I cannot make the change as all I get is the error message that "a network cable is unplugged".

It seems it is looking for the first cable connection to the other computer even though it is now directly connected to the router. I have uninstalled/installed the Intel PRO/100 VE network adapter but no effect.

This is an Intel mobo D865GBF and windows XP.

Thanks in advance.

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com