Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Gary Wigle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 11:34:48 +0000
Brendhan Horne wrote:
Mandrake 7.1 is what I will be loading, And there is nothing on the hard
drive I want to save.
Thanks,
Brendhan Horne

******************
Gary Wigle replies:

You will need a boot disk. If you bought your version from No-Spin then you
will have to copy the boot disk files from the CD. This was addressed not too
long ago on PC Soft so a search should have the info on how to do it. After
you start the install program it will ask what you want to do with the
partitions you already have. If you like the way it is now just keep them the
same size and reformat all of the partitions.
  You will find a lot of answers at the Mandrake web site. It has some nice
step by step lessons on Linux Mandrake. You might want to visit the web site
and print some of the pages just in case you run into something strange.
  I found Mandrake easy to install, had the computer on the internet in less
than one hour. Have fun.

Regards,
Gary Wigle
--
Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord,
    and he shall lift you up. (James 4:10)

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml