Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Alan Miles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Apr 1998 08:41:44 -0800
        You can try messing with the Policy Editor that comes with Win '95. It's
*FREE* and can be installed from the Win '95 disk or downloaded from the MS
website. It seems to be capable of restricting access to whatever you set
up and won't let you simply reboot to safe mode to bypass the simple Win
'95 security. There's been a number of tips on using it from
http://www.tipworld.com (look for Win '95 tips) which is run by PC World
magazine. I seem to recall reading about in the printed copy of the mag too.
        It sounds like you need to leave the PC on overnight otherwise that'd take
care of the remote  access problem. Like any security it's only as secure
as you make it and think about what you want to restrict access to and
don't forget your passwords.            Good luck,              ---Alan Miles