Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Olds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Mar 1998 12:52:07 -0500
I never had any intention of installing DUN on this computer
: because there was no need for it.  Now, since the installation of DUN, I
: have all kinds of problems:

---You can remove DUN thru the START -> SETTINGS -> CONTROL PANEL ->
ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS utility...under the WIN95 setup tab. Uncheck DUN and it
will remove it.
:
:         1)  Win 95 now asks for a user name and password each time it is
: booted.

---You can remove this thru the START -> SETTINGS -> CONTROL PANEL ->
NETWORK
highlight "Client for Microsoft Netorks" then click remove

:
:         2)  DUN times out and hangs up the modem after five minutes.
This can be either in Netcape or your mail program. It also can be under
START -> SETTINGS -> CONTROL PANEL -> MODEM -> PROPERTIES -> CONNECTION
(Tab) there is a box that say disconnect after "variable" minutes...Uncheck
this box

Good Luck,
David Olds