Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 22:26:28 -0500
My understanding of this issue is that it applies only to non plug and play
ISA devices. I have friends who have had no problem with their ISA devices.
One little thing that MS forgot to mention about XP.  Anything that depends
on an ISA card will not work.  XP no longer supports ISA.  Also, if the
manufacturer of you hardware wasn't one of the good ol' boys with MS, then
they did not get any information about XP, so they could write a driver for
it till the last minute.

                       http://freepctech.com/rode