Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2007 15:18:40 -0500
Original:
: Date:    Sun, 11 Nov 2007 13:25:26 -0600
: From:    Lynn Kucera <[log in to unmask]>
: Subject: Vista and .efw

:  I tried downloading Ad-Aware bu=
: t the file extension lists it as .efw and Vista doesn't recognize this and
=
: I have never seen this extension. Can anyone help me with this? I'm really
=
: not happy with this Vista stuff.
: : Thanks,
: Lynn Kucera

To Lynn from Norma, Here's the answer:
EFW File Extension
      File Type  Renamed Zip or Executable File
      Category Compressed Files
      Common? No
      File Description Compressed .ZIP or executable .EXE file renamed by CA
Security Centre to have a ".efw" extension; typically applies to e-mail
attachments scanned by Computer Associates (CA) antivirus software.
      EFW zipped files may be opened by changing the file extension to
".zip" and opening the file with a decompression utility, such as WinZip or
Stuffit Expander; executable files may be run directly by changing the file
extension to ".exe" and opening the file.
      NOTE: Do not open unknown e-mail attachments from non-trusted sources,
as they may contain viruses or other malicious programs.
      Program(s) that open efw files  Mac OS  Allume Systems Stuffit
Expander
             BOMArchiveHelper (included with Mac OS X)

           Windows  WinZip
             WinAce
             PKZip
             Bitberry BitZipper